The mission of Rowlett Fusion FC is to provide a competitive and affordable club by teaching, coaching, and leading the players to better their soccer skills, develop personal discipline, improve their character, and practice sportsmanship.
Player and Parents Guidelines:
- I promise to attend practices on time dressed in the proper training club gear and to be ready to follow the directions of my coach. Missing or arriving late to practices may result in a reduction of playing time or game suspension.
- I pledge to honor the game. I understand the importance of setting a good example for the team, for my club, and for my family. No matter what others may do, I will show respect for all involved in the game and display respect for the rules, my opponents, the officials, my coach, my teammates, and myself. I understand that officials make mistakes. If the official makes a bad call against my team, I will honor the game and remain silent so my coach and club officials can professionally address the situation.
- I pledge to demonstrate respect for my coaches, my teammates, the coaches and players from other teams, game officials, tournament administrators, and fans regardless of race, sex, creed or abilities. I and my parents will control our temper, refrain from fighting or coaching from the sidelines, and never use foul language. I will refrain from criticizing my teammates. I understand that it is the coach’s job to teach, coach and lead players. I and my parents will limit comments during the game to encouraging the team.
- I pledge to always give my best effort in practice and games.
- I agree to play soccer for the Rowlett Fusion FC beginning July 1st, 2017 and ending June 31st, 2018. I understand this means my child is exclusive with the Rowlett Fusion FC and unable to play with any other soccer teams outside their local school or church. I agree to notify my coach of any other commitments to other sports teams and to coordinate my practice schedule and playing time with him.
- I understand that failure to abide by the Rowlett Fusion FC soccer mission statement and guidelines or refusal to obey instructions during practice or games could result in disciplinary proceedings, including a conference with player’s parent and coach and possible forfeiture of playing time and/or removal from the team.
- My financial commitment with the Rowlett Fusion FC is for $800 for the 2017/2018 soccer year. This includes Premier Placement Tournament fee, Home Association fee, coaching fees, Fall/Spring League fee, Year round field rentals fees, and referee fees. I choose the following payment plan (please mark one):
- Pay in full $800 by July 1st, 2017
- Pay $400 by July 1st, 2017 and $400 January 1st, 2018
- Pay $250 by July 1st and $50 a month starting August 1st, 2017 through June 1st, 2018.
Please submit contract AFTER JULY 1.